La Patte Verte is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy.
La Patte Verte may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and payment details
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- Other relevant information for customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we collect
We need this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process your order and obtain payment
- Internal record keeping
- We may use this information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone, fax or mail. We may use this information to customize the site according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about site traffic and improve our site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We will only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and the data will be removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change the settings to decline cookies if you prefer your browser. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the site.
Links to other sites
Our site may contain links to other sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we have no control over that other site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the site in question.
Control of your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by the following means:
- Whenever you are asked to complete a form on the website, look for the box which you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously consented to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us.
If you believe any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.